Thursday, 31 March 2016
Monday, 29 February 2016
American Healthcare Technologies (AHT) is one of the best medical animation service provider. AHT is a collection of programmers, animators, artists, medical coders etc. AHT helps to tell stories about the health clearly with the use of 3D medical animation. To do this, AHT transforms health informations into visually accurate, simple, high quality animations. Through 3D medical animation, anyone can analyse the whole human body and drug or device interactions easily. Patient and professionals education become easy by the use of medical animation as an instructional tool. It consist of psychological and surgical procedures. Early basic wire-frame animations improved to detailed animations by the invention of high speed microprocessor and large memory.
Medical Animation Procedures
Medical research, understand objectives, visual layout
3D animation, audio and video editing
Visual effects, final touch
Usage rules, manage projects
Applications of Medical Animation
- Patient education
- Medical simulation
- Disease pathway analysis
- Cellular and molecular (microscopic processes, DNA, enzyme actions, blood cells) animations
- Drug or device interaction with human body
- Pharmaceutical mechanism of actions
- Emergency care instruction
- Forensic reconstruction
- Surgical training and planning
- 3D modelling and illustration
- 3D animation videos
- Editing of videos
- Story board creation
- Creative designs
- Customized audio
Website of American Healthcare Technologies : www.ahtllc.com
Email ids : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 13 January 2016
To monitor all health data, such as health checkup reports, test results, scanning reports, dosage of drugs, hereditary health problems, healthcare service providers, keep your own PHR (Personal Health Records) Software. It is an electronic application utilized by patients to keep and manage their health details in a private, secure, and secret environment.
The Personal Health Records (PHR) is an apparatus that you can use to gather, track and share past and current data about your health or the health of somebody in your care. Sometimes this data can save you the cash and inconvenience of repeating routine medical tests. Even when routine techniques do should be repeated, your PHR can give healthcare providers more insight into your own health story.
Remember, you are at the last responsible person for taking decisions about your health. A PHR can help you to do that.
Vital points to think about a Personal Health Record:
- Patients have access to their complete health data.
- Data in your PHR should be exact, reliable, and complete.
- You should have control over how your health details is accessed, utilized, and revealed.
- A PHR may be independent from and does not typically replace the legal medical record of any supplier.
Electronic Medical Records and your own health record (PHR) are not the same thing. Medical records contain data about your health gathered and kept up by each of your healthcare providers.
Advantages of PHR
- In an emergency you can rapidly give emergency personnel details, for example, a disease you're being treated for, past surgeries or hospitalizations, medicines you take, drug allergies, and contact details of your doctor.
- Not only permits you to share data to your healthcare service providers and enables you to deal with your health between visits.
- PHR allows you to track and access to your health information.
- PHR empowers you to get organized.
- You can deal with your health between visits.
- Enhancing health and managing malady.
3 versions of PHR
- A provider claimed and maintained health data made accessible to patients. Read only access for patients. Information is managed by the healthcare provider.
- A patient-owned software program that lets people enter, manage and take their own health data and that catches the patient's issues, side effects, symptoms, contact details, etc.
- A compatible, interoperable digital document in which you chose, clinically relevant health information can be secured, managed, and transferred. Platforms for portable PHRs include smart cards, personal digital assistants, mobile phones and USB gadgets that can be connected to any computer.
3 primary parts :
The data gathered, stored, analyzed, and transferred by the PHR.
Ex : medical records
The platform that handles information storage, processing, and transfer.
Ex : stand-alone software programs / websites
The data exchange, information analysis, and content delivery abilities of the system.Ex: Patient education
Sunday, 13 December 2015
Thursday, 12 November 2015
What is Medical Coding?
In medical coding, information about patient diagnosis, checkup details, procedures, symptoms, medications, clinical statements, healthcare services and equipment are transformed into alphanumeric codes. These codes are taken from medical transcription of doctor's speech, notes, radiologic results, laboratory etc.
Medical Coding Process Flow
- Collecting patient information : Secure accessing of charts from information management systems.
- Pre-coding : Coders code the procedure, diagnostic details etc.
- ICD and CPT coding : Coding have mainly 2 parts, procedural and diagnostic. ICD for diagnostic and CPT for procedural. Medical coders check the compatibility of diagnostic and procedural codes.
- Quality check : First of all quality is checked by quality experts. Then the coded files will forward to clients for quality check.
- Client feedback : According to client feedback, coding team will work for 100% client satisfaction.
3 Types of Medical Codes :
- ICD (International Classification of Diseases)
- CPT (Current Procedure Terminology)
- HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System)
ICD is a standard diagnostic tool. ICD-9-CM is a set of HIPAA transaction codes used to indicate patient diagnosis details by doctors, hospitals, and other health workers. ICD-10-CM is a revision of the ICD-9-CM. Which is used to code all diagnosis, symptoms, procedures etc.
What is Medical Billing?
Medical billing is the process of submitting and following up of medical insurance claim in order to get payment from insurance companies for services provided by healthcare provider. To proceed the claim we need to know about medical codes.
American Healthcare Technologies (AHT) is doing dual coding (ICD 9 & ICD 10) at affordable cost. AHT's billing services will eliminate the time spent on billing and you will get more time to concentrate on patient care.
Monday, 5 October 2015
American Healthcare Technologies Pvt Ltd has presented the quickest Electronic Health Record (EHR) system called GraysEHR and got certification. This meaningful certified EHR software doing the clinical and administrative processes. It takes just 2 minute for information entry by a health specialist.
Medical professionals can manage patient information easily through GraysEHR. This information is only open to approved specialists, patients and other medicinal staffs.
- 2 patient data entry
- Easy to use/Simple
- Artificial intelligence
- Biometric card
- 3D medical animation tool
- Integration of devices
- Patient education
- Quality measures
- Free training and help
- Free automatic updates
American Healthcare Technologies (AHT) is a US organization who combine technology & medicine together. Electronic Health Record (EHR) system is the main healthcare service provided by AHT. Other services are Software Development, Medical Coding and Billing, Medical Animation, Managed Care, Personal Health Records (PHR), Financial Analysis etc.
For more details contact us or view our website.
Website address : www.ahtllc.com
Email : email@example.com
Tuesday, 16 June 2015
American Healthcare Technologies (AHT) is one of the leading health care service provider. AHT excel with up-to-date medical technologies, e-clinical works, medical software systems, etc. We are headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA and India. We have highly qualified, experienced, efficient professionals to provide best quality services to hospitals, clinics, doctors, patients, etc. American Healthcare Technologies has gained a distinct position in the healthcare industry.
AHT provides the following services.
AHT provides the following services.
- Personal Health Records (PHR) Software
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Animation
- Managed Care
- Software Development
- Financial Analysis
EHR is a digital version of patient details. By this real time system, authorized users can securely & instantly access patient centered records information.
PHR tool is an electronic application, that can use to collect, track, maintain and manage current & past health information in a secure, private, and confidential environment. It can save the money and inconvenience of repeating medical tests. It is commonly used by the patients.
Medical Billing is the procedure of submitting and following up on cases with health insurance agencies in order to get payment for administrations rendered by a healthcare service provider.
Medical Coding is also known as Medical classification, which is the procedure of changing the description of medicinal diagnosis & procedures into universal medical code numbers.
Medical Animation is mostly used as an instructional tool for medical specialists or patients. 3D computer graphics are used to render medical animation.
Managed Care is a healthcare system used to reduce the cost of providing quality health benefits.
AHT gives ERP and Business Intelligence solutions in addition with customized software that meet customer needs. The AHT programming group consists of SAP, Java, .Net, Oracle, Open Source, and security specialists.
Financial Analysis/Accounting Analysis/Financial Statement Analysis/Analysis of Finance is used to analyze the stability , viability & profitability of a business or project.
Website : www.ahtllc.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other contact information, Click Here